Monday 27 August 2018

Naked attraction season three episode one part one

This is part one of episode one of season three. The guy choosing was a virgin. He made pretty good choices. Girl Yellow was the first to go. I think I would have chosen her if I was him. She has an incredible body. She has an amazing behind. She has gorgeous pink and blue hair. I live her legs and breasts too. She looks quite naughty. It was very enjoyable seeing her naked.

The second to go was girl red. She was also very attractive. For some reason, she looked better when her face and whole body was revealed. I believe her name is Nina. Next to go was girl pink. She was very attractive, but was a bit understated. She wasn't featured much. Girl orange was next.

It came down to girl green and blue. They were both gorgeous. I am not sure who I would have chosen. One was a gorgeous almost perfect blonde. The other was gorgeous Elise. Elise was chosen. There are a lot of sexy funny faces especially from the final two.

I am not sure who I would have chosen.































































No comments:

Post a Comment