Sunday 19 January 2020

Naked Attraction series 6 episodes 1 and 2

These are the highlights from Naked Attraction series 6 episodes 1 and 2. Most of the the contestants had been on previous episodes. The last selector has the words dirty little bitch tattooed on her backside which is so hot. I would love a woman like that.

The guy had a tough choice. All six were very attractive. I may have chosen the first one he eliminated to be honest. The stuck up blonde got to the final again. I think she was shocked not to win again. I think she fancies herself just a bit.
















































































































2 comments:

  1. If i wanted to wank myself to death i would come to this post lol.
    Fantastic that they have uploaded all the episodes online before tv broadcast. I fast forwarded through the half an hour gay opener on episode 2. The ep 2 picker was the most attractive picker for a while (possibly most attractive since Judith....)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily I managed to find a place where I could do screen shots. On channel four it on't let you do it. It's odd. Anyway, all six of the females were very attractive.

      Delete