Thursday 4 August 2016

Life Stripped Bare part 4

Georgia, the young lady from Wales was interviewed recently about her experience on the show. These are real bits of the interview. It sound like she really enjoyed getting neaked, having everyone see and having to cover up with the famous pizza box.



"What was your favourite part of the filming process?
At the start it was all a bit of a novelty to be honest, having a camera capturing your every move. The first container run was definitely a highlight believe it or not and I absolutely love the footage of the naked dash! We got to go and collect one of our items from storage, but we had to get there without any clothes on. We picked up stuff from people’s bins and recycling bins to partly cover ourselves. I used a pizza box, Andrew lucked out and found a towel.
On the day it felt like it was over in seconds so to be able to relive it on the screen is just perfect."


"Have you been recognised as a result of the show? What happened? Is it annoying?
We’ve been spotted a few times. The night the show was aired we had a viewing party with a load of friends and went out afterwards. I wore my onesie,"


"Would you do it again?
I would jump at the chance to do it again, and encourage everyone else to as well. There were a few points where I doubted my decision but having come through it and had the most incredible experience I’m so glad I didn’t. The jealousy of watching the show without me on it would have been horrendous! I had the time of my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment