Sunday 14 August 2016

Naked Attraction Episode 3

On this week's episode, some pretty bad choices were made. In part one a woman called Tracy got to do the choosing. She did not seem like the best person. She was shallow beyone words with her choices and quite condesending with how she spoke about the men. The last men were a gut who looked like a Ken doll with a human head and a fellow who could barely string words together who, apparently had a massive penis. She chose the guy with the big genitals. Even the runner up commented about it. Very unfortunate. Tracy herself was pretty attractive. Her large, very fake looking silicone implants were quite disracting though. They looked completely preposterous.







In part two, the man choosing made some very odd decisions as well, but to each his own. In the end, he made a very poor choice. He seemed to be picking based on feet for some reason. I will go through each girl once again.

Girl red was the first eliminated. She would have been my winner. She looked incredible. He paid a lot of attention to her feet. He did not say it but he seemed grossed out by them. Her toenails looked very yellow and a bit dirty. For some reason, I think they looked quite sexy. I think she was the most atrtactive to me, because she looked like a real woman. Her feet were the way they were. She had hair on her vagina. She had glasses and piercings. Her name was Amber. She was kind of nerdy, kind of like a goth. She was my favourite.

Girl yellow was next. I did not find her very attractive. She was very thin. She had blocks in her ears as well which were huge. She was not my cup of tea.

Girl blue was next. She was eliminated by this guy because she had hair extensions. She had a really great looking athlteic body. She was tanned and toned all over. She had a great behind, legs and breasts. She had a pretty face as well. She was certainly much more attractive than the last two.

Girl orange was then eliminated. She seemed very uncomforatble the whole time. She actually fancied the guy as well, which I don't think the final two, or at least one of them really did. I don't see why she was eliminated. She was really cute. She had a nice body. I don't know what was not to like.

The last two girls looked really odd for some reason. I think it may have had to do with their hair. They seems to have haircuts dating back to the 30's. I did not think that they were very flattering. The thing that was most attractive about the pink girl was her voice. She had a very nice accent. Otherwise, the two looked very similar. Green had a sexy cheeky style. I don't think that she was half as attractive as she thinks she is. She said that she had no imperfections. She seemed to have quite an ego. I am not sure if she really fancied the guy much.

He chose Girl green in the end. The two went out on the date, but she never took his phone calls again. She did not even bother showing up back at the show to do the catch up segment. The guy was left on his own. Which was a bit sad. It is hard to believe that she would have the nerve to not want to face him, after being on a show where she had been seen naked by the whole world. She seems like a cow.

I really think that before the shows, the people that are people chosen should only be selected for people that they find attractive. It is all about who the person choosing is attracted to. If the other person doesn't feel the same, there is no point.

It is very odd, some of the girls mentioned that it was nice not to be judged by the clothes they wore. Are there actually people out there that are so shallow that they judge not even upon looks, but what clothes a person wears? I mean who even notices? That is superficial to a level that beggers belief. I'm sorry, but that is really really bad.

Also on side note, nothing against tattoos, but every single woman on the show had a large amount of tattoos. More than one and large ones. That's 100%. I just find that a bit weird. I really think most of these people are models. I think the lighting is weird too. There is something about it that make everything look unantural. They look like mannequins.

Amber is the big winner for me. She is great. I would love a girl like that, personally. A big thanks to these people for letting everyone see their naked bodies.


























3 comments:

  1. Id go bollocks deep in that blonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could he not date the blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. He said cause she had extensions. He was weird. The three best ones were eliminated early. Also Paige fancied him. He was dumb the last two were not that attractive.

      Delete